You are hereInstrument Contract
We are happy that your student has chosen to study a band instrument. While we do not have instruments for all students, we do a limited few that are available in certain situations. We are glad to provide for our students in these situations as long as the following conditions are met.
- The student maintains proper care of the instrument as explained in class.
- The student displays evidence of regular home practice, as noted on the practice charts.
- The student does not allow others to use the instrument or materials, due to safety and hygiene reasons.
- Damage beyond normal wear and tear (i.e:dropped/abused)which requires repair service will become the financial responsibility of the student’s family.
These other conditions apply while the student in using the instrument.
- If the student should move out of the district, the instrument must be returned before leaving the district.
- When the student graduates from elementary school, the instrument is returned to the director(s) for end-of-year inventory purposes. If the student has elected to continue into Middle School Band, a comparable instrument will be made available at that building.
Download the attached Instrument Contract and return to Mrs. Smith or Mr. Corrigan.